What is Restylane?
Restylane is a dermal fillerused to diminish facial lines and restore fullness in the face and hands. As we age, the face and hands naturally lose subcutaneous fat, and our muscles end up working closer to the skin’s surface. This makes smile lines, crow’s feet, and other wrinkles more visible. Thankfully, Restylane can help. This injectable uses a flexible hyaluronic acid gel to instantly fill in areas on the face and hands where volume has been lost. With a custom treatment plan from Skin Medical Aesthetics, you can turn back the clock on the aging process!
Introducing the Restylane family of products
- RESTYLANE combats common signs of aging by adding fullness and volume for moderate to severe wrinkles and folds on the face, including smile lines and nasolabial folds. It can also be used to add fullness, definition, and symmetry to the lips.
- RESTYLANE LYFT helps lift and define the mid-face, correct volume loss, and enhance contours. In addition to being a great choice for improving signs of aging in the cheeks, Freestyle Lyft can also be used to treat facial wrinkles and folds.
- RESTYLANE DEFYNE smooths deeper folds and wrinkles in the skin, including nasolabial folds. Formulated with cross-linked molecules, this gel contains tightly woven particles that help support your skin for enhanced wrinkle correction.
- RESTYLANE REFYNE offers subtle enhancements for wrinkles and lines around the mouth. Restylane Refyne is formulated with similar cross-linking technology, but with particles that are cross-linked in a looser way to give you even more flexibility and natural-looking outcomes. This product can be used for very superficial lines without causing lumpiness.
- RESTYLANE SILK specifically formulated for the lips and the area around the lips. Restylane Silk enhances lip volume, shape, and symmetry. This formulation also smooths the vertical lines around the lips.
Are dermal fillers right for me?
With so many dermal fillers on the market, picking the right one for you can seem overwhelming. That’s where we come in! Our clinically trained nurse injectors under the watchful eye of our medical director will help you choose which product is right for you. Restylane can be used to plump thin lips, enhance shallow contours, soften facial creases and wrinkles, and even improve the appearance of recessed scars. If any of these concerns sound like you, dermal fillers may be the right choice for you.
What can I expect from dermal filler treatments?
Filler procedures are quick and painless. Injections typically take 30 minutes, and some patients only experience mild discomfort. Expect to be in and out of our skin center with fresh looking skin all before the end of your lunch hour!
When can I expect from the results?
Unlike Botox, Restylane’s results can be seen immediately.* Not only will you notice an instant difference, but your results can last up to a year.* With dermal fillers, your length of results is determined by your metabolism, the location of the product placement and the number of syringes used. We will ensure that you’ll get amazing results that last.